The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HeartBeats and sunflowers

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, so yeah, I have alot to say. I got my HearBeats, FINALLY!!! They are a deseigner headphones, they are my first deseigner anything! They were designed by Lady GaGa, so yeah, they are very unique. But they are also HD for your ears. If you've seeen HD tv then you know what I'm talking about. I'm noticing things with my songs that I've never noticed before. They go for about $100, but I got mine on ebay, so they were only $55. They also have a tangle free cord!
As for the sunflower, I just planted one in a cup. It is doing Fantabulistic! It is gonna be one of those that get up to 12 FEET! That is more than twice my size! It's barely poking out of the dirt, but it will soon be big and tall!
I am in the thinking process of redoing my room. Since so much is going on with it this summer, I thought I'd go for the whole shabang. I'm getting a new queen bed(FINALLY! I'm way to big for a twin) and the icky nasty carpet will be torn out, and new wood floors put in. And with all that happening I thought that I will repaint. I've been thinking of doing that for about a year now. I color that would look better with my brick wall. I was thinking of the lighter color of Jodi's stairs. Like a peachish mixed with sandyish color.
I am so happy it is an El Niño year! The winter looks like it's over here!!!! It is starting to get REAL warm it is now getting at least 60 degrees every day, for the past 4 or 5 days. Sure it means there'll be a drought, but who cares!? Summer will come here the same time as the rest of the country! I almost have enough of one of my stories written to post it, maybe tomorrow. BTW it's Julio and Juliet. I wasnt sure how to post a picture, so I hope it works! That's all from me today! Á Bentôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment