The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Cool Hoodie

My friend got the coolest jacket, and I went over to K-mart and got one. The pullstrings for the hood to close, has headphones threaded through them. My teachers are totally oblivious to them. I went to SLC with mom and Duane. Amy was raving about the resteraunt she works at. So we went and it is really good. It is called Biaggi's Resteraunte Itanliano. They have a branch in Madison, Wisconsin. So next time y'all over there, are over there, try it! I was gonna get some pics of the development of the City Creek Center in SLC, but we got there to late, and we had to go right to Biaggi's as to not wait for forever. by the time we got out, it was to dark. Next time I'm there I'll get some. What else...... Oh Yeah! I tried a Mountain Dew Voltage today. It tastes so awesome. It tastes like those raspberry and cottoncany dumdum suckers mixed with mountain dew. That's it from me today! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment