The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Makeover!

I gave my blog a makeover! I like it now... Well I don't know what else to say:)
I went to SLC today, and I ate at juicy berry. And today they had a new flavor: SNIKERDOODLE!!! It's so freakin awwesome!
We are almost done with installing our new furnace and tomorrow I get a vent! I don't have one, so i have this super gay built into the wall heater, that's smack dab in the middle of everything, and your now spost to have anything within 3 feet of it! And we're getting AC! HALLEHLUJAH!!!
I took some more pics of my yard, and I sprayed water on the roses to make it look cooler

I love roses, I'm so glad that this house had two bushes

Well that's all from Seth Batz today! I hope y'all liked my story! BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment