The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Too Long

I'm so sorry that I havn't posted in aa loooong time. It's just been one of those things that you put off for a while till you forget about it completely. Anyways a lot of things have happened in this hiatus of mine:) As most of you know I had bunyon surgery. A lot of people are all like your to young to have bunyons, but a bunyon is when your joint of your foot sticks out and theres two ways that can happen: the least common way(what I had) is when your foot just grows out like that, the other way(the more common way) is when a growth of calcium or bone or something like that pushes it out. My foot is doing great the only evidense that I had surgery is the large scar and the pain if I walk or stand for a long period of time.
In other news I went to Lagoon on thursday. Its so awesome! It was a thing for the nith graders, and I felt like I was the only person in Utah who hasn't been there. But now I have so all is well:)
Today I took some pictures of stuff around my yard



I'm going to La Caille on sunday and I'm so excited! We started saving money for it when I herd that I might not be able to go for french class. But I got to go, so now I get to go twice!! If you want to see pictures of it, I posted some on Facebook.
And I'm done with nith grade and North Davis junior High! friday was my last day.
I painted a painting! It is my greatest work of art i've done!

Lets see.... I'm not sure what to say now:) I'm going up to work for Aunt Janet next week after Alyssa's wedding. And then I'm going to down to SLC on the thrid to fly out to CHICAGO!!! I'm so happy to go there and spend time with my sissy:)
Another thing, I feel kinda bad about it but I'm gonna use this summers earnings to get a new compute, cause this one is having personality problems. I feel bad cause this is still a fairly new computer... But it would be nice to have this new one.
On the way home from Weatons homecoming, I saw this sighn in Mackay

I thought it was funny:)
I think that is all from me today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment