The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Monday, February 22, 2010

My New Blog!!!!!

I decided to start a blog, cause I like to write a lot, and facebook wont let me write more than 420 characters:( So what's new with me? Diddley Squat! But I can always find something to write about. I decided to start a few things with this blog- The NDJ Gazette- stuff I write about what is going on at my school and Seth's Storytime Corner! where I chronicle stories that I write. My masterpeices will finally be published in the mainstream. Well what else can I write? Oh, yeah! I cleaned my icky, messy desk yesterday. I feels good to have a clean area. I still haven't figured this blog thing out, so I will be in the process of making lots of changes over the next while. I will try to update this hopefully every 2 or 3 days, maybe more, so check back often. Well, that is all from me for now! Try not to miss my insanely awesome writings to much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment