The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm back!(For now:)

So,
I haven't posted in forever, in case you haven't noticed.
I really don't know what to say. It's one of those things that you forget about, and when you try to do something about it, it just makes it worse because you're so far behind, you don't want to remind anyone that you're a failure at keeping blog.
What's new in my life:
School started. I got a new baby:D Winter came. The wind storm came and ruined my week. I got in trouble at Wal-Mart for being to charitable.
Here's a picture of my new baby! JackJack

Here they are together:

Other than that, life is as monotonous as usual.
Oh, I got my name in the paper THREE times! And they misspelled my name THREE times! Is my name Seth Baty?! Um, no! It's Seth BATZ!! With a Z! That's not even a proper typo since Z and Y are nowhere near each other on the keyboard.
Well that's my rant for today.
In other news, I am trying my hand at writing a book. I am at chapter 7, which is very impressive for me since I have the attention span of a squirrel on speed.
It doesn't have a title yet, but it's pretty freakin' awesome so far.
I even made a book trailer for it(It's not very good since I threw it together in like 10 minutes)
What do y'all think? Does it look enticing? If you want what I have(or a piece) so far, just contact me and I'd be delighted to share and hear your comments/questions.
I haven't written anything really blog-worthy yet, but I'll post when I write the summary that goes on the back of the book, or anything amazing/inspirational/life altering that I, the Magnificent, have penned.
Have a super-fantastic Monday(if you can:)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing better than me. I never get around to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book trailer--I'd want to read that story. Your puppy is cute too! Looks like you're plenty busy which is a great reason not to blog :)

    ReplyDelete