The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Want YOU


I don’t know what to talk about. I want to discuss something and show my point of view, but I’m out of ideas. Give me ideas for my next blog post in the comments! It could be anything, well not anything. Something not boring, an maybe something I won’t have to do much research on(I’m lazy like that).
So give me ideas!
Also, on another note, I am currently writing something, and I would like people to read it, but I’m not sure how. Also, I have some serious writers block, and lack of self-motivation. I thought of my story plot, and recently changed it, because I thought it was too boring. So, even though not much has been written, I will do a Book Review Corner on it sometime soon, maybe even the next post. I will tell you the title now, The Tridantey Virus. Sounds cool huh?
Have a great day people! And give me ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Topics for suggestion:
    -Who is your favorite artist and why?
    -How do you feel growing up #9 boy in a household of girls?
    -What do you want to do after graduation?
    -What is one misconception people commonly have about you and why?
    -What is your opinion on having a limit on # of children (such as china)
    -What do you see happening to the planet as our population continues to grow too rapidly to keep up with food demand?
    -Discuss what you think would happen to our country, the world, etc if the United States was hit with several Japan-level natural disasters one right after another. Would our government crumble? What would YOU do? Where would you go?
    -If you could meet one person (past or present) who would it be and why?
    -What is your opinion on the whole "entitlement" generation? You know, the kids nowdays that feel they are entitled to having everything they want, when they want, without having to work for it. Is this fixable? What's going to happen when they are running the country?
    -If money was no object, what would you like to do after high school?

    Ok Sethers, I expect results and lots of cool blog posts now :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete