The Clearfielder Of Utah

This is about my (most of the time) boring life in Clearfield, Utah

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sometimes I

Sometimes I wear my headphones on with no music(sometimes not connected to my iPod even) in public just so no one will talk to me. 
Haha, I felt like being witty today. 
Hrmmm... What else to say, not much still hasn't happened, I have a boring life. I know, I know, I say ALL the time bit it's true. Probably the most exciting thing I did since I last posted was see Beastly with my friends. I also saw I Am Number Four a few days prior to that, and it was pretty awesome. 
Movie time review! Beastly-overall I loved it. I saw with Crystal, Carlos, Kierin, and Kyan. I think Vanessa Hudgens is a talented actress even though she has made some mistakes. I also have to tip my hat to the makeup artist(s), they did a great job of making Kyle/Hunter look ugly. 
I Am Number Four-it was kinda tenniebopper like the reviews said, but still freakin amazing. Move over vampires, aliens are the new thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment